NEW UPDATE: TRADING HIGH VOLATILITY (CORONAVIRUS)
A very warm welcome to you... thanks for checking out my price action trading program.
For decades traders have been using tape reading or price action to navigate the markets. Some of the most famous and successful traders to have lived used price action in one form or another to make sound trading decisions.
The modern markets are a lot different to the days of the ticker tape....! But as we know, human nature doesn't change. Large orders still need to be executed, markets are still driven by supply & demand, fear & greed still plays a big part in price discovery.
This comprehensive trading program is designed to take a long standing, time tested strategy and refresh it for modern market conditions.
Learn how to trade any market with a clear and effective trading methodology - Price Action.
Check out the course content below and I'll see you inside the program!
PS: Once enrolled you get all program updates for life
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at traders with some trading experience. You'll already be familiar with the basics like reading charts, order types and will have been trading for a while.
You recognise the value in keeping things simple, having an easy to understand yet powerful strategy and are dedicated to becoming the best trader you can be.
Traders taking this program typically fall into one of three categories:
- You are looking for an additional trading methodology to compliment your existing strategies
- You are unhappy with your current trading and are looking to start with a clean slate, a fresh mindset and new approach to your trading.
- You have seen specific topics in the course content (below) that particularly interest you and know that just one or two nuggets of information or a different way of thinking could change your trading for the better.
What will you learn in the program?
The program is a comprehensive trading course in video format.
- Looking at the markets differently, how to set yourself apart from other traders
- How to look at and assess current price position - is the trade worth the risk?
- Interpreting supply and demand and spotting imbalances
- Where are the hidden trading opportunities?
- When should I not be trading?
- Hunting momentum ignition - when price is about to trend
- Using a filters & trigger process for optimum trade performance
- Grading your trades (for aggressive traders)
- Fundamental catalysts to look out for
- Specific strategies within Momentum Ignition and Price Exhaustion categories
- What do triggers look like on a short term price chart?
- How to capitalise on institutional orderflow?
- Your 30 day action plan to keep your trading moving forward
"I've loved the course. The first module was a real eye-opener for me. I've been trading unprofitably for a couple of years now. My problem has never been self-discipline or following rules. I've just never been able to find a strategy that works. Everything I tried would gradually erode my capital. Now I finally see why. Secondly, I've just finished the videos about flags, and the first pullback and am considering actually trading them for a few days before moving on to the next ones in order to fully wrap my brain around them."
StartAn introduction to price action trading (11:52)
StartHow and why price action works (12:03)
StartThe importance of Risk v Reward and Probability (6:35)
StartUnderstanding why price moves (8:09)
StartThe shift and imbalance of supply and demand (7:20)
StartAn overview of price action patterns (9:43)
StartUnderstanding the key components of price patterns (7:43)
StartExamine how price reacts (10:25)
StartMomentum Ignition Hunting (4:52)
StartFlag rules (2:27)
Start1st Pullback (14:39)
Start1st Pullback Rules (2:40)
StartExtreme Volume (7:52)
StartExtreme Range (9:36)
StartTrend change at key times (8:40)
StartIntraday trend reversals (11:20)
StartMomentum Ignition Summary (2:37)
"I want to say that your course is very educational and has been providing me with a unique approach to the financial markets."
Frequently Asked Questions
"Thank you so much for your course. I am looking at prices in a different way then I used to"
Get started now!